Join Team Elevate
We believe in a lot of things. Sweating once a day. Eating your veggies. Having daily dance parties. Above all, we believe in self-empowerment, positive inner-development and living a life of possibility. Getting Elevated is more than what you do today; it’s what you’re going to do tomorrow. #ElevationNation
Elevate is seeking a highly capable leader who is passionate about developing others and connecting with the community as a Fitness Professional/Trainer. The key objective of this position is to partner with Team Elevate to develop incredible athletes, grow the business, and positively impact on the surrounding community.
The life of Team Elevate
• Passionately leads and educates on our product, community and culture on the gym floor and in the community
• Takes a stand as an advocate for Elevate's values and guest experience.
• Oversees the execution of certain deliverables of fitness as delegated by Owners. For example, Training, Coaching, Cleaning or Community Events.
• Represents her/his fitness class and attends all required meetings, events and conferences, under the direction of the Owners
• Acts as a coach to members and plays a hands-on roll in their development of becoming better movers.
• Under the direction of the Owner, performs/completes other additional project, duties, and assignments as required and/or by request.
What are the technical skills necessary to perform this role?
• Minimum one year’s work experience in Customer Service and/or Sales. Fitness center preferred.
• Working knowledge of basic computer applications including, but not limited to: Email, Spreadsheets, Social Media.
• Ability to effectively communicate with individuals and groups
• Eager and willing to learn various training philosophies
• Love of brainstorming, problem-solving, being creative and resourceful
• Positive attitude and contagious enthusiasm for Team Elevate, Elevation Nation & surrounding community.
To Apply for this position:
If you are seeking a position in a company which fosters and supports health and fitness, personal development, growth, change, responsibility and overall success please submit your resume and cover letter directly to this posting.