Healthy Blueberry Muffin Smoothie Recipe - Happiness is Homemade
It’s back-to-school week around here, and our mornings are once again a frenzied flurry of activity as my family rushes around getting ready for the day. To ensure that breakfast doesn’t get lost in the shuffle, I like to blend up a family-sized batch of our favorite smoothies so that everyone is able to grab a healthy breakfast on-the-go. This blueberry muffin smoothie tastes just like my boys’ favorite baked good, and it’s loaded with healthy ingredients – perfect for back-to-school or anytime!
- 2 cups of Milk or Almond Milk
- 1 cup of Vanilla Yogurt or Greek Yogurt, frozen
- 2 1/2 cups of Blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 1/2 cup of Old-Fashioned Oats
- 2 Tbsp. Honey
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 Scoop of Vanilla protein Powder.
- Large Handful of Ice
Original Recipe @hihomemadeblog